Welcome to Blaq Natural Hair

Hello and welcome to my Blaq Natural Hair blog. I am starting this blog because I am still new to my own natural hair journey. It's been one year of growing out my relaxer and nearly one year fully natural... Read more: HERE

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Black Women: Growing Healthy Long Hair




Black Women: Growing Healthy Long Hair 

If anyone told you it is not possible, either they have succumbed to the stereotypes or they just haven't seen any real proof of it. Well, I'm here to tell you that growing naturally long hair is possible. My hair is nearly shoulder length but this is not long in my opinion. Long hair, as I see or want, would be at least half way down my back. I don't have long hair but I believe that I can achieve it. And if you want it, you can too! There are some great examples out there that I will explore and post here.

For now, let's get inspired by the video below:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | 100 Web Hosting