Welcome to Blaq Natural Hair

Hello and welcome to my Blaq Natural Hair blog. I am starting this blog because I am still new to my own natural hair journey. It's been one year of growing out my relaxer and nearly one year fully natural... Read more: HERE

Sunday, August 12, 2012

How Black Women Can Grow Long Natural Hair With Supplements

Photo: Beauty By Design


How Black Women Can Grow
  Long Natural Hair With Supplements

I am a witness to taking nutritional supplements daily will make all of the difference in your overall well being and your hair. I've mentioned before that I have been taking several nutritional supplements for over 15 years now. I never saw a difference in my health on a daily basis but when I would go to the doctor and not hear of one health issue, I knew the supplements were a lifetime effort. So, even though I never felt a difference in my health, I was maintaining it by taking vitamins and herbs. I even slowed down the aging process as well. Now, that I liked!
This only means that if we take certain ones for our hair, we can grow health hair as well. Take a look at the video below of what can help you grow long and health natural hair!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | 100 Web Hosting